Created with wordle.net

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Welcome back!

Happy back-to-school!

http://gatheringofgamers.blogspot.com/2011/08/back-to-school.html
I hope everyone had a fantastic summer and has lots of stories to share.  My name is Miss Eakins, and I will be spending lots of time with you this year as your Grade 4 teacher!  I am very excited to learn and grow with you, as well as have tons of fun along the way.


If you ever have any questions about what's going on in our classroom, check out this blog.  I will update it as often as possible and you can always leave a comment if you are unsure of something!


Please let your families know that they have a very special page just for them so that they can see what we're up to.


See you soon!
- Miss E.

No comments:

Post a Comment